Information Security and Cyber Security Solutions
Secure Solution provides cyber security and information security consultancy and on ground services. With expertise, skills, vast knowledge and experience along with in-house developed sophisticated tools, Secure Solution sets high standards of services provided to our valuable client.
GRC (Governance, Risk, Compliance)
Secure Solutions has a clear understanding of all applicable regulations and standards including the UAE’s Information Assurance standards, PCI DSS, ISO 27001 and 27002, NIST and the ISACA COBIT framework to conduct asset based and service based risk assessments.
We help our customers in identifying potential risks by analysing existing risk and control landscape, using our comprehensive cyber security knowledge efficiently and effectively mitigating these risks.
Compliance is not only a check the box exercise, but it’s an opportunity to identify an organisation’s cyber threat weaknesses. We help organisations in implementing mitigation strategies that will have a real impact on raising the defence posture through true business level risk mitigation.
Our compliance experts understand has experience in gap analysis, implementation across various industry verticals.
This is a tool to automate the compliance activities and ease of evaluating controls for auditor with comprehensive view for management. It covers wide range of compliance like ISO27001, ISO27002, PCI DSS, ISO22301, NCEMA, ISO20000, ISO9001.
Cyber Network Defense
Secure Solutions Cyber network defence specialists help you identify and manage threats and vulnerabilities inside your environment to mitigate risk and protect data, ensuring regulatory compliance and an improved security posture.
Our highly skilled team perform penetration tests, audits and review applications, infrastructure, data, and systems to identify vulnerabilities and risks. These are ranked to assist in balancing your asset value in ways that make business sense. We measure the severity of your vulnerabilities, make cost effective recommendations that will mitigate threats, and offer our expertise in implementing these recommendations and countermeasures.
Such assessments are also useful in validating the efficiency of defensive mechanisms, as well as end users’ adherence to security policies.
- Technology Compliance: Quick effective ‘snapshot’ of your enterprise security compliance profile maintaining compliance with legislative regulations and industry standards demand.
- Vulnerability Assessment: Pro-active steps to secure your environment by identifying and remediating known security exposures before potential attackers do.
- Penetration Testing: Secure Solution delivers network, application, wireless, and social engineering engagements to demonstrate the security level of your organisations’ key systems and infrastructure through simulation of real-world attack vectors.
- Application Security: Dynamic (Black), Static (White) and Source Code reviews identifies critical vulnerabilities in applications such as SQL injection, cross-site scripting (XSS), buffer overflows, unhandled error conditions and potential back-doors.
- Detailed technical and executive level reports include recommendations for mitigation or remediation of vulnerable assets to improve the efficiency of IT operations and risk rated reports can help measure security effectiveness and providing critical feedback in to the businesses security strategy.
Security incidents, breaches and any related interruptions in the performance of services or applications, can result in direct loss such as financial losses, liabilities and penalties and indirect losses such as threat to organizations’ reputations and losing customer base.
Commercial organizations remain ill-equipped and unprepared for cybersecurity incidents.
Secure Solution’s Cyber Incident Response services allow organisations to address incidents through a framework or planning, practice, readiness and recovery as well as mitigate future attacks.
- Cyber Incident Readiness: Comprehensive review of your organisations incident response capabilities ensuring the people, processes and technologies are prepared and effective.
- Emergency / Critical Response: Our team of elite on-the-ground responders, malware specialists, and forensic analysts can execute immediate actions to help contain and mitigate the effects of an assault on your computer system.
- Incident Management: End-to-end management of incidents from identification through to remediation with all stakeholders at all hours.
- Digital Forensics: Our comprehensive array of Digital Investigative services provides the most detailed and thorough capability for investigating and remediating cyber incidents.
Digital Investigative Services
Secure Solution’s Digital Investigative Services provides high quality, cost effective digital forensic discovery, analysis, data collection, recovery, preservation, and security incident response capabilities, as well as a variety of other digital media and network based investigative and consulting services.
Digital Investigation is part of Incident Response solution. Digital Investigative Services provides specialised and confidential assistance to clients in the event of unexpected or unauthorised activity in any location. The investigation service is designed to provide the customer full cyber investigation capabilities, using experts in gathering digital and other forms of evidence.
- Digital / Mobile Forensics: Seizure, acquisition, recovery and investigation of material found in digital devices, often in relation to computer crime and other security events.
- E-Discovery: Addressing the end-to-end e discovery needs of corporations and government agencies Identify data sources and extract ESI from varied sources; optimising volumes and executing targeted searches, posting data sets to searchable databases, and preparing electronic output as required.
- Data Recovery: Salvage inaccessible data from corrupted or damaged secondary storage, removable media or files, net flows, and mobile devices when the data they store cannot be accessed in a normal way.
- Password Recovery: Recover damaged and protected and encrypted media to support in incidents, investigations